Friday, August 23, 2013

How do I say this.....

I don't know where to start.... I have had a love for one piece outfits for all my life long, if you guys recall: My Unhealthy Love. It started with overalls (Still my first true love) but it now has evolved into something even more amazing.... Jumpsuits. Wonderful. Fabulous. Magical.... jumpsuits. 

With Fall just around the corner I thought that I was at a lost in my search for finding my jumpsuit for the season.... and then I found it. The JS (my new slang for jumpsuit....see what I did there?) that I have been searching high and low for:

GJ | Catlike Thief Jumpsuit $38.40 in BROWNLEO - New Bottoms |...

Now, I know what you are thinking.... it's almost too wonderful to actually wear in public, but I know that with the right hair/makeup/shoes I can make this work for me.... as a Halloween costume :) Did you seriously think I would wear this in public? You're silly. 

Happy Friday!



0 comments

Post a Comment