Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Things I don't want to see.

I am pretty open minded when it comes to most things in life but there are some things (faces) I CANNOT handle seeing. They give me nightmares.... and honestly I'm too mature to act like they don't bug me anymore. So here are my top ten faces... I. Don't. Want. To. See:

No... NO. I don't want to see you or come to your hotel. 
The reason I hate dolls. Thanks Chuck. Thanks a lot. 
I don't know...maybe it's the bad dye job that bugs me about this one?
I hate it when people wear their hair in their face. (PS it's called dry shampoo...try it)
I hate clowns. You know this. Why Steven King....why?
No one likes an angry leprechaun.... no one.
If you've seen his movies... you would know why I'm not posting a picture of his mask. This is enough for me. This face has haunted me enough as it is. 
Teeth. They are were it's at. Clean it up, honey.... 
There. Are. No. Words.
Number one scariest face. Ever. (*Shivers*)

This is my list of faces I never want to see again. Do you blame me? Scary stuff my friends...scary stuff.

0 comments

Post a Comment