Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday: On my Mind

Sometimes I can have really deep thoughts.... I care deeply about a lot of things. But today is more of a not so deep thoughts sort of a day. Today is a random thoughts sort of a day. So here is what has been on my mind lately. 

1. I really want to know the calorie count for eating just the filing in Oreo cookies.

2. Is she born with it, or is it Maybelline? 

3. Did Tina Turner ever figure out what love had to do with it? 

4. How can I workout without actually working out? 

5. Why is it everything I love becomes hipster and I can't love it anymore (fashion-wise). 

6. Why can't I own a pet sloth? 

7. Why no one else finds it weird that people put Primer on their face before they put their actual makeup on. Primer. It's called primer.... like paint and primer. Am I the only one that sees the correlation? No judgement, just saying.

8. Why no one trusts me to mow my own lawn. 

9. Why Shark Week doesn't happen every week... of the year.

10. Finally, why can't we all just wear these? All day err day.
Yes. I'm serious. They're awesome. Stop judging. 

Happy Thursday! 

0 comments

Post a Comment