Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Family. Pictures.

Well, it's Wednesday and I have decided that I want to post Monday/Wednesday/Friday so that there is some type of schedule that is easier to follow for you all! I will try to stick with that, don't hate me if I don't LOL

Right now my thoughts were interrupted by a commercial about self lubricating catheters..... so that is happening right now. I hope you are enjoying the visual like I am.... so much so. So great. Self.lubricating.catheter. great. Now that I have that burned into your brain lets get on with Hump day.

I have scheduled family pictures for the past 4 weeks. Every time we go to get them taken it rains. Every single time. And finally today is, hopefully, the day that it actually is going to happen. So here's hoping. And yes, they will be cheesy, goofy pictures. You've been warned. I will post them later along with a fabulous review on our photog.... I can't wait. Can you tell.

Here are some ideas I've been throwing around for family pictures.... let me know what you think:

I like themes.... and this just looked so natural to me.
Sometimes the perfect moment for a picture hits at the perfect moment for a bowl movement, why choose one when you can do both?
Cats. Why not?
I'll bring the hairspray, you bring the spunk. This picture is a home run in my opinion.
Look at the adventure and fun in this picture. Believable?? I think so.
I wanted to do a couples picture, and this all just seemed so...classy.
A family that....is hands on is a family that gets it. Get it, 'hands on'.....
Just so much yes....so much. SO MUCH.
I want to go Medieval on this picture... it's so fabulous.
And then lastly.... what is family pictures without a gun and bird? I don't know, and I don't want to know.

Wish us luck!! 


1 comments

  1. omg lol the third from the bottom, do you see the shorts? haha

    ReplyDelete