Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hot Tub.

I have been trying to convince certain people, that I love, that it would be in our BEST INTEREST if I purchased a hot tub. (Mind you I would be taking money I was going to put towards something a little more legit (paying off my car) but that is beside the point). Though I was never told outright it was a bad idea.... I'm pretty sure the response I got was, "You're not so go with money...are you?" OUCH! It's a deep cut those words.... though, extremely valid when it comes to me buying stuff I want..........sometimes my self-control is on the DL.  [Down Low]

Since I have brought it up a few times... with no positive response, I've decided to reason with all of you!

Reasons why we need a hot tub:

1. Back Pain.... we both have horrible backs, so it would save us the cost on massages, medicine, etc. (So it pretty much pays for itself.)


2. Family bonding time, a family that hangs out in warm water together, stays together.


3. Year round use. So it's practical.


4. Another way to heat food that is in packaging if your oven or microwave stop working. 


5. Relaxation, I have hectic days from time to time... mama needs to relax. (Saves certain people having to massage my back)

6. Instant Attitude Improvement. It's scientific... trust me, I Googled it.


7. Another reason to buy more bathing suits.... (I can just see the grimace now ;))

8. Foam Party. Epic Foam Party.


9. Encourages a healthy diet. Because the less clothes you have on, the more you are aware of the ridiculous that is your body.

10. Finally, it doubles as a tub if need be. That's just logic right there. And I like being prepared. 


Seeeeeeeee..... It's a need more than a want. A NEED. 




0 comments

Post a Comment