Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashion Friday.

I don't know what has happened over the past week but my blog has blown up! I have a few hundred more followers everyday than I ever have had before! Thank you guys! And due to my new/and continuous followers I am going to be starting a Facebook page that I will link you guys up with on Monday to follow/like/comment on!

I wanted to update my Fall Fashion so far for you guys (because I love Fall so much!) Here are some of the makeup/clothing looks that I have been rocking lately, I hope you enjoy and have a fabulous Friday (Don't mind the summer clothes boxed up in the background in most of these)
:

Outfits:

Date Night.
Casual Look.
Adding some color, love this orange.
For the family pictures...that still didn't happen. It rained. Again...ughhh.
And today I added an awesome accessory! A boot (just one :)) Thank you Carrie!!
Makeup Looks:

Night Makeup.
Loving purple/navy combo.
Family picture makeup.... that didn't happen.... like the clip? :) Forgot to take that out.... 
So that is what I've been working with so far! I can't wait till it gets colder! SO MANY SWEATERS TO WEAR!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment