Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Friday: I'm sorry.

This week was my first full week on 'the boot'....... and my wardrobe has suffered because, it just has. Because I get lazy when I've got a bum foot. No excuses... just facts. But the house hasn't suffer, I have slowly been giving it a face lift.... check it out:

Rug!

Antler candle holders!!
So that's something. 

Here is my humble attempt at fashion this week. Sad, sad state of affairs right herrrrr:
Fiance Hoodie?? Always appropriate.
Closest thing to an outfit... and I changed before I left the house..... ugh.
This pretty much sums up my week: Yoga pants, AF hoodie, and my boot.
My embarrassed, sorry, not sorry, over it face. You're welcome.
Then I decided to get creative with my editing skills for your pleasure. Because everyone needs a little pleasure on Friday:

Be jealous. So jealous. 
Happy Friday! I hope it's semi as cool as mine is going to be. 

0 comments

Post a Comment