Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Moments.

Do you just have those days where you can't get started? I have been going since 5:45 AM and I have gotten a lot done but I haven't really been into it. There is pumpkin bread in the oven. A sleepy/sick baby that stayed home from school today in our Master, laundry has all been cleaned, folded, and put away... and the kitchen is almost completely clean.... but my head just hasn't been in today. I guess there isn't much thought that needs to go into a Monday though, right? 

So instead I will plan my menu for the week, vacuum, and watch HBO kids with my Mini.....

Here's what has been going on in our neck of the woods:

We've had family birthdays, dance classes, puppy snuggles, and electronic shopping:

 New house items, coffee with cats, Italian beef, and healthy crap for breakfast:

Have a good Monday, I am pretty sure that I am going to stuff my face with pumpkin bread, and cover it with butter cream icing now. Be jealous. 

0 comments

Post a Comment