Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's FALL!

I need to be honest with you all..... I had a blonde moment this weekend, that lasted until about five minutes ago. After I updated my blog I couldn't figure out how to log in.... yeah. It was embarrassing. So embarrassing. But obviously I figured it out....soooo..... anywho.

It is FALL, it's my favorite time of the year. And now even doubly so (details to follow). So it was obviously time to grab all the Fall clothes (and buy new ones) and start breaking them in this past week. It's been wonderful. Here are a few looks I've been rocking and a few items that are on my wish list:

Trying a lighter look with my makeup.... and fell in love with lip balms again. 
I find it appropriate to rock braids when there are beanies involved. Deal with it. (Note the new aviators.... be jelly)
And then these bad boys. Awesome... right????


Wishlist:

Fall wishlist

0 comments

Post a Comment