Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Animal lover.

The people that I surround myself with usually (quickly) come to the realization that I have very unique taste. I think that over the years it has become a little more refined... not so terrifying. But there are times where all style and commonsense go out  the window for me.... because I get excited about things. Sorry #notsorry (Yes, I just hash-tagged on my blog :))

I love bold items... and I love pets. Animals of all kinds, shapes and sizes (minus Baboons... they're just not my thing) so when I can incorporate bold things or animal something into my life.... I do. Because they make life better. 


 All this to say, I have been on the hunt for a king size headboard and comforter set.... I found a fabulous headboard that I am pretty much in love with:
But when it came to finding the right comforter set I have had no luck.... clicking and searching to no avail. Until.......... I found something that combines my love of Dolphins and comfort: 
I mean...right?? This is a totally acceptable comforter for an adult. I've decided.

Happy Twerking Tuesday Ya'll, I hope you had a great weekend! 


0 comments

Post a Comment