Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Cookie Cure.





I have always believed that there is cure for pretty much anything if baked goods and giggles were involved. I am sure there are those out there that disagree but for me today I believe that we must try. The weather change/being in school/life have brought on a bit of a cold to my Mini today and I am ready to take that cold on!

First step surround her with the animals that she loves, favorite toys, blankie, and snuggle the cold out of her while watching her favorite movies....next make a pile of homemade gluten free cookies.... and then some more loving to top it off. I think it sounds like a good plan. Hope you all stay cold free and have a great weekend, I know we are!



Great Gluten Free Cookie Options

Great Gluten Free Cookie Options in a Pinch

0 comments

Post a Comment