Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Books.

I love, love, love the holidays (if you couldn't tell already). And I always try to invest in festive books for each holiday season. I am picky about the books I get, because I like them to be around for a long time so I am a bit of a hard cover/good content snob. Since Christmas is upon us I knew that it was that time once again to start hunting and buying up all of my 2012 favorites for the Christmas season in books. Here is what we are reading now:

Christmas Books

I love some more than others and Mini has her favorites as well. We always have our classics that are just a must, such as Grinch and the night before Christmas. Two of our favorite new additions are Yes, Virginia and also Aliens Love Panta Claus. I hope you all have an amazing time getting into the spirit of Christmas!

0 comments

Post a Comment