Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Eating Healthy.

Just like most women I strive to eat healthy and workout.... (both of which I slacked on horribly this past year) So I have devoted myself to clean eating and working out once again. But. I love food. SO much. So I searched for good 'snacky food' to have on hand while I am working or hanging out at home in between meals. I know for me personally that is when the calories sneak into my diet.

Here are some items I have been loving and munching on! And just by snacking on these instead of popcorn and pretzel (my go to comfort snacks) I am down a few pounds in less than a week! (While watching my meals and working out 10-20 minutes a day+ strength training lightly)


Healthy Yearing


I like starting my day off with Low Fat Kefir, blueberry or strawberry, mixed with a 1/2 a cup or less of low fat granola or some Chobani Greek Yogurt. I am in love with snacking on Hannah's Tzatziki and small organic cucumbers. (One tablespoon goes a long way! One tbs and one small cucumber tides me over and is under 50 calories total!) I also love eating a few tablespoons of Chachies Mango Salsa while I'm working or a small back of apple slices (check what kind you get! Some can be packed full of sugar!)

I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do!!! Happy eating!

0 comments

Post a Comment