Monday, February 24, 2014

Pregnant Stuff..... Mostly about food.

I am completely pregnant. I don't know if you caught on yet.... but I am. I feel it in every inch of my body. And I think you should all be privy to some of the 'joys' of pregnancy I've felt lately:

1. I just watched Downton Abbey and cried when it was over. Just because.

2. I craved Chicken Salad (Recipe to come!), Miso Soup, and Venison Meatloaf.... all by 9 am today.... You can imagine what I ate today... or what is in the oven right now.
Yeah... I made this at 8 AM.
3. I have gone through 5 tubs of cocoa butter....5. I still have a long way to go. Buy stock ya'll.... buy stock.

4. I usually always cry a little on Mr. S before I fall asleep.... almost, definitely every night.
This is usually the face he makes when I start crying... or when Mini harrasses him. (He's so blessed ;)
5. I have had VERY graphic dreams lately.... It's been disturbing... and whoever gets to spend time with me usually gets a play by play of them the next day.

6. There are these cream cheese stuffed powdered donuts in the bakery section of our grocery store... and I have LUSTED after them for 4 weeks. I still have not purchased them. I want to know how long I can fight my cravings.
7. I want Olive Garden at least once a day. That's unhealthy. Crap they have a commercial on right now.... UGHHHH. The struggle is real.

8. I sometimes want to post pictures of my stomach when I wake up and I don't look totally pregnant from the front..... then I remind myself I'm still in my first trimester... this will all change very soon.

9. I have probably 15 pairs of black yoga pants now.... and I intend to wear them for the next 6 1/2 months.

10. I forget... everything. I have started carrying around a notebook in my purse to make a list of things not to forget... I was halfway to town today and literally forgot where I was going. Thank goodness I had my handy dandy notebook. But seriously, pregnancy brain is a real thing. 

So that is just a little tidbit into my daily struggles.... Thank goodness I'm charming enough to offset this ridiculousness... right??

Feeling all sorts of Pregnant today...

2 comments

  1. Are you talking about paczki?? the Polish Lent donuts? DUDE those things are LETHAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Which one is better when I break down? Raspberry or Cream Cheese?? :)

      Delete