Friday, February 21, 2014

10 Weeks/Fitness Update.

When I found out that I was pregnant I knew that I wanted to make a change in my diet for the baby and also my workout regiment (which had been nonexistent at the time) so that I felt strong during my pregnancy and more than anything stay within a healthy weight range for me and the baby. I suffered from very high blood pressure because I gained too much weight with Mini and I want to make sure this time around I really take care of myself and try to avoid repeating that. So the day I found out I was pregnant I started to workout, I have had to change workouts that I like to fit being pregnant and I have been researching what to do and not to do, so that I don't hinder my workouts but instead I'm able to find what works for me best.
5 weeks difference in my legs! Love seeing the change.
I haven't measured inches, which now looking at my progress I should have and will start doing, but I have been working mostly on legs, and now I am starting on arms and I can definitely see a difference! 

And here is my pregnancy update:
The bump is emerging!
How far along am I: 10 weeks today!
Gender Prediction: I kind of feel like it's a girl now :)
Weight Gain: (Lost 4 lbs)
What I'm wearing: I fit back in my skinny jeans!
Stretch Marks: None so far. I hope it stays that way. 
Belly Button, in or out: In
Sleep: Other than being sick, I am sleeping a lot better.
Missing Something? Really, just the sunshine... I'm ready for summer.
Movement: Nothing yet, but I read that with your second you can feel movement as soon as 13 weeks.
Cravings: Fruit!
Sick? Just Sinus Infection.... blah.
Looking Forward To: Getting to my second trimester :) (which is also my next doctor appointment!)
Favorites Last Week: Valentine's Day with my loves!


Happy Friday everyone! 

0 comments

Post a Comment