Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Ramblings

I try not to complain about the weather because I usually enjoy, to some extent, all seasons.... but this is getting out of hand. I closed the blinds today just so I didn't have to see the snow fall. On top of the crappy weather I have an insanely annoying cold and sinus flu going on.... It's not fun. 

So today after doing the obligatory stay at home mommy choirs, laundry, dishes, eating, I decided I would try to workout.... that was a fail... I'm going to try again later.... which might not workout either. Instead I found myself looking up recipes (me and the hubs are trying the whole 'paleo' thing... I'll let you know how we survive) and I decided to tryout brussels sprouts..... I roasted them and honestly they were super tasty! The aftertaste is annoying... I count that mostly in part to my pregnancy smell issues, etc. With this new change in diet, the house is PACKED with veggies, fruits and lean meats... with that feeling of impending cabin fever coming again, we might just be forced to stick to this diet.......

Other than diet ramblings and weather hate mail, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend (because it was a full weekend event). Mine was wonderful, spa day, candy, flowers, jewelry, steak, Robocop... all the makings of a perfect weekend. 

Now I am going to go back to watching reruns of Castle, pretending its balmy outside, and shopping for bikinis for my bump this summer.... which I hope will be here sooner than later.

Happy Monday!
Valentine's Day 2014

0 comments

Post a Comment