Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pregnant Fashion

The last time I was inflated it was closer to a decade ago than I would like to admit... my body has...aged? Found it's curves? Gravity has 'introduced' itself in new and not so fascinating ways? That being said, stressing about what I am going to wear over the next six months (that won't make me feel like a draped whale) has been on my mind constantly... if you don't believe me just ask my hubbie.... he hears about it... a lot. So I have taken to the websites I love and tried to find items that I can buy sized up or bump friendly. Since I've switched my food intake to clean eating I've lost 4 pounds and I am hoping to stay as fit and healthy as possible through this pregnancy. 

What I'm purchasing now: 

Growing Fashion

There will be lots of Body Con, Lots of black, lots of stretchy waist shorts.... and LOTS of bikinis to survive this summer, the heat, the growing waist band, and the growing desire to not be round in the heat of the summer.

Feeling very pregnant these days :)

0 comments

Post a Comment