Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Makeup Time!

You know I love a good makeup review, and today is no exception. I have been trying out different items that I would not usually purchase on the regular. So here it goes:

I am always searching for different make up items I have not used, and I have always wanted to try highlighters but I have oil skin so I have steered clear. But something made me want to try this, It is MICA shimmering powder in Earth (I don't know why it's name is Earth, it's definitely pink) But I think it actually worked really well and gave me the highlight that I was looking for:


After application:


Next, I have always avoided red lipstick because my lips are....large.... but this color makes me so happy and I have a mad love affair with Rimmel Kate lipsticks.






I love trying new hair products and May's Ipsy had a product that I had not tried before, it is Beauty Protector, Protect and Detangle. I am obsessed with this product, I put it in my hair after my shower and it works wonders. Just read the label and you'll see what all it promises and I've found delivers. I definitely recommend this: 


After use:



So these are some of the new items that I am loving! What have you been loving? 



0 comments

Post a Comment