Tuesday, June 18, 2013

That one time..... What not to Wear.

I know that I am not one to give 'advice' on fashion... due to the unfortunate items that have grazed my body over the past few decades. And I am just going to be honest.... in the future there will probably be times were I will wear items of clothing that will make people question many things about me.... including, but not limited to, the fact that I may actually be color blind.

I am not.

But my fashion sense may be. 

I'm, of course, getting off topic. Back to fashion and me not being the person to criticize it..... I actually am going to do just that. 

Today I was browsing some of my favorite guilty pleasure sites when I found some items that literally terrified me. The thought that someone may actually be seen on the streets wearing these gave me an actual chill of fear. Fear. Real, true fear. 

I am not going to give away what site it was because I still love shopping there but I am going to show you what I am talking about..... Here they are the top three scariest things that I have found currently being sold as acceptable fashion wear on a human being.............

First, this ONE PIECE: 


Second... the summer version on THAT one piece: 



And, finally.... last but the opposite of the least..... THIS SKIRT:




No. This is not a joke. Yes.... if I see you wearing this I will shake my head in frustration and sadness..... 

These are not being sold on an inappropriate site either.... just a fashion site. Honest to goodness.

I hope you have enjoyed these fashion finds as much as I have. *Shiver

Happy Heffalump Day! 

(And no.... I did NOT write this while wearing overalls)

0 comments

Post a Comment