Saturday, June 8, 2013

How to: Eat Like a Thick Girl.

So I love food. A lot. Food all the time. But like most women in their not so early twenties and beyond, my metabolism does not love food, but me and my hips have the same feelings for deep fried heaven, greasy hamburgers, pizza.... okay my hips are getting to excited. You get the point. Food trumps most things in my life. 

Once in a blue moon I will let my inner thick chick come out. I let her freaky tasty flag fly and I will go for it. Whatever 'It' is at the time.

Last night it was breakfast food for dinner... and it was dirty. It was sooooo greasy dirty. 

Here is how I eat like a thick chick:

Step 1
Get ready for awesomeness.



Step 2
Start cooking.

Step 3
Make it unhealthy
BACON GREASE

Step 4
Assemble


Step 5
DEVOUR


Step 6
Save room for dessert! 

Yep. That my loves is how you eat like a thick girl..... go destroy something for me and put it in your belly! 



0 comments

Post a Comment