Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's my Birthday so....

1. I can cry/throw a fit over broken eye shadow....Sympathy is required.

2. I can demand weird food items to served to me at random.

3. I can take a nap at work. All day.

4. I can sing and dance... wherever and whenever I feel like it. Deal with it coworkers.

5. I can eat the entire wheel of cheese. Or two.

6. Everything is calorie free.

7. I can pretend that I am five to ten years younger than I actually am, and people HAVE to agree with me.

8. I can wear whatever feels good... even if it doesn't match.

9. I can curl my hair.... at my desk.

10. I can do what I want. Because today, I'm 14. (Stop laughing)



Man, I was adorable. (It's my Birthday so...  I can shameless brag about how adorable I was before I got old and nasty)

0 comments

Post a Comment