Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Work.

So many people ask me what I do for a living that I decided I would blog about it and then send them here when they needed an explanation. Here it is.

What I really do: Senior Data Migration Technician and International Accounts Manager. (BORING)

What I tell people I do:

It all started out about five years ago. I was swimming in the Nile and discovered a new snake species. It was an amazing moment for me personally and professionally. Since I am a trained snake charmer I was able to lull the majestic creature into a trans long enough for me to cradle it to the safety of my lab.Once there I passed on the work to my assistants, because at that moment I realized though this was a large move in my career I was not pursuing my real dream.... I wanted to be lightweight boxing champion. So I spent the next 18 months training for my first dance in the ring. After those 18 months I was ready.....I was prepared. I not only was ready, but I won every single match I competed in. And then of course I lost interest and realized that was not my true calling either. After a brief visit to see how my research was going in Egypt I finally figured it out..... (This was two years ago) I wanted to be an informant for certain government organization. That is all I can tell you. If I told you more, you would cease to exist. That is all. 

So there you have it. What I do. What I say I do. I know, I know....totally believable. 

This has been the ramblings of a snake charming, boxing champion, and don't you forget it. 


Started from greatness....obviously. 

0 comments

Post a Comment