Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Confession: Fighting.

I cannot stand fighting. With anyone. I cannot stand hearing people fight. A long time ago my mother taught me the art of, "the silent treatment" and that too scares the crap out of me....It's like fighting with your eyes. It all is just 'too much muchness' is you ask me..... So today with my Monday Confession I am going to help you all learn my ways of avoiding confrontation with style, confidence, and flat out avoidance. 

Top Ten ways to avoid Fighting: 

1. Fake amnesia, the first sure fire way to make people leave you alone is to pretend you don't know anything or that at least you have forgotten it tragically. Then instead of yelling you get sympathy food and gifts....

2. Start singing, "This is the Song that Never Ends".... although that can get pretty annoying so this might actually back fire.....hmmm. 

3. Giggle uncontrollably. They say laughter is the best medicine, right? 

4. Poke the other person with a fluffy pillow until they stop trying to fight and start trying to have a good time... with fluffy pillows? 

5. Pretend you are asleep until they buy it....then go somewhere where everybody knows your name....and they are always glad that you came. 

6. Put Family Guy on TV. I mean, really? How could you not laugh at that show. Takes frowns and turns them upside down. 

7. Start dancing to polka.....or line dance. Can you really be mad at a chick dancing all crazy?? I think not. 

8. Paint your face like a clown... you can make a lot of people confused. Unsure. Scared....... but usually not made with that on your face. 

9. Buy a puppy.

10. Finally.......Just decided to live on an Island by yourself forever and ever. Then you will never have to worry about fighting again! 

Well, I hope that helped you all! Have a great Monday! 


Deuces. Duckfaces.  

0 comments

Post a Comment