Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thinking on Thursday.

I'm really just thinking about Friday right now. I am going on a lovely date with one of my fav cousin's (I love you all equally!!) and we are getting something special done....and I'm excited. It's a surprise. Stop asking. Shhhhh. No. I will not tell you. Yet. End of story.

Moving on you impatient face. I am also thinking about what to get my mom for Mother's Day (It's Sunday! Don't forget!!) Here are a few idea's I have come up with (Mom! No peeking!)

First off, everyone needs a finger fork. DUH. Practical and ninja-like. Total score. 

Next....I mean does it even need to be said?? A Snuggy that also moonlights as a rug?! Genius. Perfection. Great mom gift. 


Talk about practical. THIS is where it is at, if you buy this for your mom, it's like you are doing some of her chores for her....... It's like you are giving her a built in maid. 



Doesn't every mom want to look like Justin Bieber sometimes. 




Every time I go to the restroom..... I think of Katy Perry. So I am sure that Mom does too. We are related after all, why not a visual??


BANANA.BUNKER. That is all (Google it, weirdos)



Chinese Herbs. With Snakes in them. Super cool and I am sure will give her some weird, awesome side effects. You are welcome, Mom. 

This. Picture. 


I thought and I thought and all of these were such amazing options but instead of any of those before this....I decided the best option is a surprise makeover that she has no control over: 

THIS!!!!


You are welcome in advance, Mom! Love you! 

0 comments

Post a Comment