Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Brace... yourself.

Ok first off babes, I decided to give you all a set schedule of when my blogs are coming out... [gives myself a set schedule] Three times a week blogs go out on: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday every week! now that it's in writing, I'm going to be accountable -jebus take the wheel.

Am I the only person that can eat any dinner meal for breakfast before 8 AM with no issue? I love it, so I am sitting here eating grilled chicken and scraping the sides of my Hooters sauce jar to get the last of it.... It's my jam. [it's not an actual jam... obvs]

I was thinking to myself [out loud to the dogs and insane toddler running around] about how fast this year has gone, and it is so crazy to me. In less than a month we have an entire Summer of fun and I'm super excited. For now I have to calmly get through the next month of insanity and my eye has already started twitching-seriously. 


My oldest has a Science Fair [which there are eroding hard boiled eggs in beakers on my kitchen counter that have been there for far to long as a reminder] two awards nights, and a musical... in the next 22 days. Thank god my other kiddo is too young to be hectic yet. 

Does today feel like a Friday to anyone else? 

I'm mentally preparing myself for the second half of the day... it's going to be cray ya'll. 

Today..... TODAY......

Mini is getting braces. I'm not here for it. 

I am not. 

She has no idea what she is in for.... 

So for now I will keep agreeing with her on how exciting it's going to be to pick her band colors.

PRAY FOR US ALL.

-----------------------

*Getting closer to FINALLY updating my Etsy page BTW, so I'll be letting y'all know when it's live this month!! 

HAPPY FRI-TUESDAY !!

Cue tears. Stop growing so fast.

0 comments

Post a Comment