Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Ramblings.

After the Epic Fail day I thought that the week couldn't get much worse... and it didn't minus the power going out for most of the day the next day....but other than that it wasn't so bad. Friday we got to see our baby move.... all. over. the. place. It was adorable. The heart beat was significantly slower and we went from thinking 'girl, girl, girl' to 'BOY'. We find out 4 weeks from today... and we will be revealing it not to long after that. I don't have any 12/13 week bump pictures but next week or the week after I will. I figured when I have something to show lol... so hopefully it won't be till week 20/21 ;) I can dream that I'll be flat and all svelte till then... right? 

I have been thinking about all the things I don't have for the baby and it is overwhelming! We don't have anything... we don't have a smidgen of anything. Okay we have one thing.... an infant bath. That is it. That is all. I know I am just now in my second trimester and we have a LONG way to go... but it's going by fast and having nothing is getting pretty scary.... so I have created a list of all the things and places we (Hubby and me) have to go and get.... I know he's beyond excited. But most everything is a need not a want. Highchair/crib/car seat..... kind of important stuff.

I know it will all work out and we will get it done... eventually... me being the OCD mama that I am would like it all done.. right.. now. Please? But it will happen in time. Patience is not my middle name. 

We finally nailed down the names we have picked out for the baby boy or girl. I am excited, and I can't wait to share it with you all when we know! And yes... they are adorable either way.... duh.

~

Happy Saturday! 

0 comments

Post a Comment