Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Bear.

I feel like nicknames just come to people.... When I was pregnant with Mini I called her Monkey :) And then later Babylove... but with this one I just couldn't think of anything and then last night it came to me... Baby Bear. It will probably change if I find out that Baby Bear is a girl then that will probably change...but I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I already started purchasing items for the nursery and I love them. I started with a deer theme, and I decided I wanted to roll in some bear accents as well. I started to shop around and found these images and I love them... I am so indecisive, which means it will definitely take time for this nursery to come together. But I am enjoying the process. I have narrowed down the cribs, the glider/rocker, and the colors for the room. Other than that it is a blank canvas!


  • Bear Art:
  • Deer Art:
 Today I'm trying out BareMinerals lipstick and so far I am loving it!


0 comments

Post a Comment