Friday, March 21, 2014

15 Weeks Update!

I probably will be waiting to do another update until we do our Gender reveal so this is the last one for the next two-three weeks. I am getting so excited knowing that I am a week away from being 4 months pregnant, I love knowing by Easter I will be at my halfway mark.... I really want to meet this kiddo, not that I'm impatient or anything.

Whether I liked it  or not this baby has been drastically changing my diet, week by week. I haven't been able to handle my nasty snacking/dining habits like I used to be able too. This baby really likes clean eating more than I do... and though I sneak in pizza as much as I can, I suffer after it... every time, it really makes me think twice before I consume items now. 

I didn't get to post yesterday because I became an aunt again yesterday so I was away from my computer and I don't feel bad about it at all :)

My bump is still at bay, though my Hubby likes to remind me constantly that I'm going to get big... very soon... (not something any preggo wants to be reminded of ;), I know that he is right and I have tried to find clothing that I can wear this summer that won't annoy me too much. After I finish my wish list of pregnant wear I will be posting that for all those fellow moms that get to suffer through the summer round and in charge. 

~15 WEEKS~

How far along am I: 15 weeks (two weeks away from finding out the gender!!)
Gender Prediction: Boy
Weight Gain: (Lost 7 lbs)
What I'm wearing: My normal clothes still, thank goodness!
Stretch Marks: None 
Belly Button, in or out: In
Sleep: I am sleeping everywhere, but I feel rested and more energetic now
Missing Something? I am not missing so much as excited about this summer and Break with Mini
Movement: I have been feeling a lot of flutters! The Dr said because of my lack of weight gain in my stomach I would be able to feel the baby sooner than last time.
Cravings: Salty everything and lots of veggies!!
Sick? Only if I consume too much sugar (getting tested for hypoglycemia next visit)
Looking Forward To: Our 3D/4D gender ultrasound!!
Favorites Last Week: Getting Mini's progress report card, and seeing how well she is doing! 

Have a great weekend! Next week I am going to be posting some of my workout for my preggo and non-preggo's out there! (It's nothing fancy but I thought I would share!)

My week. My Peeps. My Nephew. Makeup Fun.

0 comments

Post a Comment