Friday, January 31, 2014

My Foundation Favorites

I've been waiting way to long to post again... but guess what?? We have internet again! I almost cried when I went to log in to blogger.com today after it was installed, and I found out blogger wasn't working! But it's back up again (obviously).... thank goodness!

Today I have two foundations that I am currently obsessed with, and shocked about it! They are both Rimmel foundations that I grabbed on a whim, $3.97 each. 

The first is the Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation, it's not a matte foundation so I do use powder on my T-zone and around my nose, but it's coverage is amazing! It is also buildable if you have areas that you need to cover and don't want to/need to use concealer.
Tried it right after I self-tanned this week.
And later in the week as well
The second foundation is Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, it is so amazing. I purchased it two weeks ago and it had me at hello.... the coverage is amazing and it feels so light that I can't even tell I'm wearing anything, which is always a huge plus. 
I am just obsessed with how smooth this coverage is, and because it's Matte there is no need for powder!

It may have lasted through my workout too.... not that I worked out with it on to see how it held up :)
The only problem I have with them is they are so hard to find! (Thank you Walmart for being the only place in town that keeps these two products stocked.) 

I have tried and fallen in love with these two (even though I swore I wasn't going to test anymore drug store items for a while) and I definitely recommend them.

Have a great weekend! (Stay tuned next Friday, big news coming!) 

0 comments

Post a Comment