Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weird 2014.

I was thinking about weird things that could, but probably won't, happen in 2014. I thought I would share my thoughts just so you can have a view into the odd, wonderful world that is my brain space. 

My top ten wish these would happen but probably won't in 2014:

1. Kim Jong-Un sends me a friend request, and I deny it.....

2. Nicolas Cage and I finally have a twerk off... and I let him win....

3. I buy a pet Ligar.... because now they really exist....

4. I have a jam session with Prince and he's impressed with my mad guitar skills.... I become his new muse.

5. I invent a new cookie.... and it's better than all the other cookies in the world....

6. I win the Indy 500.... and I didn't even practice.

7. They create a Bethanie Prize... it's just like the Noble Prize, but better.

8. Obama lets me take over finances for a while....

9. Girl Scouts make a Calorie free line... and it's just as good...

10. And I finally allowed to buy my family of miniature horses....



1 comments

  1. I love your weird brain and I too want to deny a friend request from Kim Jong-Un

    ReplyDelete