Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014.

Happy New Years, Loves! Can you believe that it is 2014?? 

I am currently sitting inside my (thankfully) warm house watching the snow fall at a rapid rate. Thank you NWI, I believe we are behind the times with global warming... maybe next year.

I feel as though the past few weeks were a blur.... I have so much to post about and review and tell you about this new year, I guess that is something to look forward to in the coming weeks? 

A few facts about my new year so far?

1. Our Christmas tree is still up...and it is BEYOND dead.

2. I am the mother of a six year old. SIX. I cried, many times on her birthday. MANY. 

3. I am excited about what this year is going to bring... (I have an idea of a few things but I'll just surprise you guys with that when it happens. Deal with it ;)

4. I have been cleaning out the house like it's not even funny. I want our family to ultimately be way more minimalist than we were before.... I will keep you posted on this.

5. I am a stay at home (in school) mommy as of last month. I am totally adjusting to this... there has been a lot more baking and cooking going on. I have a feeling this will aid in some future recipe blogs... how do you guys feel about this?

6. And I am also going to start some Youtubing.. for real. I know I had said that before... tried... then failed... but I think I can actually do it. Let me know if there is anything you want to see.

7. Finally, I am officially over Birchbox. Does anyone else agree with me? It's been horrible. Also, do you have any new box subscriptions that you are loving that I should try?? Let me know! 

Happy 2014 from my family to yours. Let's make it awesome!

1 comments

  1. My Favorite Monthly box subscription is Love With Food. It's like 10-12/m and you get a box of yummy random snacks. :-)

    ReplyDelete