Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow. Days.

Well, Day two of cabin fever :) I guess it really constitutes as day one since we did actually leave the house yesterday before the roads were closed. I am currently rocking coconut oil in my hair (my favorite hair treatment when it is overly dry) and I am very tempted to maybe clean out the bathrooms. (Deep clean.... leaving nothing but essentials) as I get older I've realized, other than makeup, I am very tried and true to the products I use on my hair, face, and teeth. I'm okay with that. 

On that note I am interested in finding a better body wash... something that doesn't dry me out and force me to lather myself in coco butter every time I take a shower. Any Suggestions?? 

We live close to the heart of our little/big town and on a main drive, thanks to that I have seen a barrage of plow trucks and tow trucks. I predict that there is going to be a very ansy six year old bursting through the house in about an hour and lasting till bed time... I also predict that there is going to be tomato basil soup on the stove very soon simmering all day :) 

I hope everyone in the vicinity is staying warm, stuffed, and happy! 

Happy Monday!

Stay Warm!

0 comments

Post a Comment