Saturday, January 18, 2014

Drugstore Makeup, No Internet....Life ramblings :)

First things first, I have been without internet for a week and a half now.... and yes, it has been awful... I am very sorry for the lack of posts but I think if I tried to post from my phone it would probably be just as bad as me not writing at all.

Second, Thank you everyone for reading! I can't believe we've past 10K views :) I feel special... you made me feel special.

Third, there is SO much going on in our lives, it's kind of ridiculous...ridiculously good. But I will post more on all of that in the coming weeks. 

Less importantly I am going to complain of my sheer lack in makeup staples over the past few weeks that are in my skin tone currently. It's sad really, I am out of base... I'm out of primer.... I'm out of concealer!!! I mean, BASICS, they are no where to be found in my awesome makeup case..... it's just sad. 

Here are some items that I am going to be testing out in the next few weeks, thanks to drugstore.com: 

MakeupTrials
I know it's not that much, but I have some items that I am lusting after at Ulta that I am waiting to tryout and I am kind of done reviewing anymore drugstore items for a while... not completely just for the next month or so after these. 

After I give them a week or two, I will let you guys know what I think. What are you guys loving right now?

PS. I was going to write more but I am engulfed in a horrible overdose of perfume by the lady next to me at Starbucks at the moment and I am probably going to puke on her if I don't leave... right now. :) 

Have a great weekend!


0 comments

Post a Comment