Thursday, December 19, 2013

Makeup Favorites, Update.

Lately I have been madly in love with a few products that I feel naked without.... And I thought I would share those with you this cold, blah morning. Makeup makes everything better, don't you agree?? 

First I am in love with a non-drugstore base for the first time in forever! The Lorac Natural Performance Foundation.

Next, I am a sucker for Wet and Wild, most people know that about me... their makeup is not only nostalgic for me, it also is really great quality for the most part. I have been addicted to the Wet and Wild Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow palette that breaks the bank at a whopping $2.99. 
Then I've been using a blush by Pixie as my contouring powder on my nonexistent cheekbones and it is AMAZING. I love it, the color is Healthiest Honey and its just enough color to give a great shadow but not a bronzer that I usually overpower my face with ;) (Far left color)


I have always purchased powder highlighters because I just trust them, I know they work and I have had  good success with them, but I got a kit last month that had Benefits Sun Beam in it... what was wrong with me all these years??? I am madly in love with this highlighter! I put a dab of it on each one of my cheekbones (right under the outside corners of my eyes) and it blends perfectly with my foundation. 
 
I highly recommend these products if you are looking to test out some new (oldies but goodies) products! 

Happy Thursday!


0 comments

Post a Comment