Monday, June 16, 2014

Reality Check.

So, if you know me you know that I on occasion love a good juicy reality TV show. I mean, some may call me a connoisseur... but to each their own. I was in the midst of watching one of these shows and I thought to myself... man I wish I had that 'problem'... which brings me to today's thought:

Issues I wouldn't mind having.... reality edition:

1. When my crystal ora isn't working right.

2. Someone gets my blowout wet.

3. My Bentley is in the shop and I have to drive the Mercedes.

4. I have to heal from my new nose job.

5. My husband forgot to pack my makeup case right.... for my two day trip.

6. I got my spray tan wet to soon afterwards (okay that is a problem forrealsies)

7. Someone showed up late to my hoedown

8. My makeup artist is two timing me by also applying makeup on my friendimie.... for the same event!!

9. While my house is built I have to live in a house that is ONLY 3000 sq ft.

10. I wore a fascinator to an event that I really should not have!!

These are problems are problems I would not mind having....

0 comments

Post a Comment