Thursday, May 8, 2014

Cake.

Back in my third trimester I was living in warm Florida and I was very specific on what I did and did not want to eat. Prime Rib every night, sweet tea from Wendy's and a large fry for lunch, and usually for breakfast.... a large slice of white cake with white icing (that was the actual description on the container) from the bakery at Publix. Well, the sweet tea craving came back a few weeks ago.... and the steak craving is still at bay but that cake... that freaking cake is haunting my dreams.... I literally looked up FedEx charges for overnighting a whole cake. I did. Okay?

Turns out it takes a little more than I thought to get the cake here. So, though I really should be working out right now... I am heading to the grocery store to see if their cake is anything like Publix.... since now I'm so far away from my cake. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't want it... it really isn't that good. But, when you're pregnant there is no explanation for the things that we force feed ourselves. I know I'm not alone so don't even act like you (if you are pregnant) are not force feeding yourself twizzlers and fried chicken with a frosty right now. Don't EVEN......

Well... I am going to jog out to the car.... and get some cake.... I'll eat it after my workout, of course, post workout meal... you know... like a responsible, in control, human being.... or I may take a fork with me and and eat it on the way home... because I'm pregnant... and I'm an adult... and I do what I want.

0 comments

Post a Comment