Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle.

It takes time. Obviously. And I am no closer to my normal self, and I don't know what that is or if I will ever find it. But I am someone else now, and that is okay. I hope that I am a wiser person for it, I think much more now, I accept much more now, and I understand the value of taking my time now more than ever. Time is precious, don't waste it on anyone that does not mean the world to you. 

So today, for the first time I am taking a long breath and I am climbing back into the saddle. I have tried to write. I've started sentences many times over the past few weeks, but every time that I do, it all just comes back to him... to Tyler... to all the questions I have for him... all the words that are left in my heart for him... and when those come, I stop typing. (and usually I start crying) I talk to him, often, don't worry. I am grieving the best that I can... but I, now, here, I want to come back to you all and write about what makes me happy... all the superficial things that don't take effort to write  about. I cannot promise that I won't write about my feelings, and I cannot promise that I won't mention how I am feeling now and again. But for today and for now I am back to blog about gooey crap, funny moments, and those things in life that just keep me going. Thank you for your patience. 

Love,
B.

My World. Let's get ready for the holidays!

0 comments

Post a Comment