Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday. Confessions.

Monday...everyone hates them so I figured I'm going to theme Monday. CONFESSION MONDAY. 

Here we go. 

My confession: Icing...in a can. 

Some people have been privy to this issue I've had, but not everyone has....and it's embarrassing and really hard to find a logical reason or explanation for it.Other than I love sweets? Sugar? Icing.....

It started many years ago, I was just a child. Impressionable. Unsure about the world. Seeking solace in anything tangible and stable. I wanted to feel attached and apart of something that would never run out on me (without the option of a refill or easy repurchase.)  One day I had a tasty little cupcake right in front of me. I bit in. I hated it. The cake was dry. Lacking flavor. It was a joke. But then I looked deeper and realized I could just lick the icing off... That is when it happened. Euphoria.

For years I have been in search for the perfect icing. Every new icing is a new adventure for my taste buds. I know that with that first lick, that first scoop, I will hit a new magical accord in my life. Icing really is what dreams are made of. But later on in life I started getting a little resentful of the fact that I always had to find a spoon for the vats of icing that I was purchasing (in a normal quantity, STOP JUDGING). If there was no spoon, there was no happy moment for me....until I found a spoon. It was really hindering my joy. Seriously. 

Then I saw it. It happened. Right there in front of my face. The answer to all my question. The hero to my spoon trauma. 

No-Fuss. YESSSSSSSSSSSS. (ignore the need of a  mani)


All of my icing prayers and wants=cured. My confession this Monday? I eat this crap straight out of the container. All day err day. Get in my belly. Tasty goodness. My word to the wise? Don't knock it, till you try it. 

I hope you all enjoyed my confession. I feel a little bit better about life getting that off my chest. 

By the way, You guys like my leggings (they are icing spill proof):



Happy Monday ya'll. Happy Eating :) 

1 comments