Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So Very Blessed.

What an amazing time of year. I am still reveling in the snow falling, the adventures to come, the love that we are fully surrounded with each and every moment. Thank you Jesus. We are so blessed. Here is a little bit of our joy over the past few days....and let me just tell you there is more heading our way. I hope you all had amazing Christmas celebrations, great family memories created, and moments that you will forever hold dear to your heart. 



On the 24th Day of December Elf on the Shelf left Mini a parting Party dress(es) and a letter sending her farewell till next December 1st.

I received a little (amazing) present of my own. (and a few more later on :))

On the Eve of Christmas we had our annual festivities....and things got a little goofy.

We caught up with family.

Santa had to make room for some amazing homemade cookies. 

And someone was very good this year.....

0 comments

Post a Comment