Monday, December 10, 2012

A Crunch here, a crunch there....

I was not planning on writing about working out....but I thought why not? I am having a blast with my new workout schedule and I am feeling stronger and more fit than I have in a LONG time. I think that should be celebrated for anyone and everyone that decides to take back their body. It is hard when you are a parent to fit time in to workout, trust me I know, but it is not impossible. I fit my workout time in at night after the house is asleep, I fit in strength training in even when I am working, I try to get in 100 squats, lunges, and crunches in between projects. If I am cooking in the kitchen or letting the dogs out I fit in as many squats as I can, I lung up and down the halls sometimes to get from point A to point B. It doesn't take away from my time and it is adding quality of life, how can you go wrong? So here is what I have been doing for the past two and a half week. Every day I try to add something to my routine, I mix it up, I do this, then the next night I do intense cardio, and every night after I workout I do yoga and stretch so that I am not super stiff the next morning. Happy working out!

My Workout

0 comments

Post a Comment