Tuesday, December 18, 2012

And your heart breaks...

I have grieved for the families that have had to go through this tragedy. I have grieved as a mother, my heart breaking more and more as the reality sets in for those mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, who have lost tragically in ways no one can fathom. My prayers go out to them in a stream of consistency and deliberateness.  I pray for their hearts, and the hole that is now empty in them, that there may be some peace some day that can patch even just a little bit of the pain that they are feeling now. God help them breath today, help them be able to get out of bed, help them see that they are loved, peace be with them. I pray for them and beg that they get rest, that they are able to turn their thoughts off just for a moment.....

God be with them. 



"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." Isaiah 43:2

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28



0 comments

Post a Comment