Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throw Back Thursday.

My morning has been ruined.... It's 7 am and I bought low fat Pop-tarts. They are the worst. I don't even know how they can claim to be a Pop-tart. I lost a pound yesterday (though swollen beyond recognition from the chili I ate.... A LOT OF....) so I thought I would indulge in a Pop-tart. False.

Anyway.

Last week I was in the hospital. It was awful. My blood pressure was too high, I was shaking, and contracting..... It was really scary. Mr. Man almost came early. But they were able to get it under control and I came home on Thursday night last week. Now I get to see my Doctor every three days till Mr. decides to come.... or 42 weeks.... whichever comes first (Dallas, make this happen)

Saturday the dog got hurt. It was an 'accident' but I still blame myself. She's fine but we took her to the animal ER. It was scary. 

It was just not the finest week. This week was better though..... Any part not dealing with grownup life stuff.... as 38 weeks pregnant.  So yesterday was the highlight of the past week or so of craziness... yesterday I got to take awesome Maternity pictures with my friend of 7 years... who took my first preggo pictures 7 years ago when I was pregnant with Mini... at the same location.... before she ever knew she wanted to be a photographer! How crazy is that? As I imagined they are awesome. I look like a beached whale, but at a day shy of 39 weeks.... who doesn't? I mean there are men out there that look like they've been past due for the past 20 years.... so I feel pretty good about myself at this point. Especially after seeing Krystal Shaw's work (click here to find her site!)

I swore I wouldn't do bare bump pictures... but then it happened :)

I can't believe next time I will be holding two babyloves.
All in all, life is happening, one step at a time... and I am just rolling with it. Crappy Pop-tarts and all.


0 comments

Post a Comment