Sunday, July 8, 2018

#basic

It's been a hot minute. 

I was a busy week and I am finally laying down to relax.... which is a joke because I have a three year old laying on me asking me about wet hair, showers and why I don't take showers with him. 

Now he is crying because I told him to watch a movie with his sister.... I am A MONSTER. 

Toddlers, man.... they are something.

Fast forward 23 minutes.

Well.... I just sent both my children upstairs. I am done with them. 

I just can't handle the constant tattling, screaming, and uncontrollable crap that comes out of my precious, close to perfection children sometimes. 

BUT.

BUT.

Tomorrow is a new day....

TOMORROW is CAMP day.

And this girl cannot wait for tomorrow.

I love my children. SO. MUCH. But after a week of stay-cation with all four of us, I am ready for life to not be events, fun, and togetherness. I'm ready for laundry time and normalcy and work. 

JUDGE ME.... 

[You obviously don't have children]

[Or you're Satan]

I don't discriminate either way.... but I see you.

So, this week.... it was 4th of July week and let me tell ya, it's a tiring situation with kids and WE are extra parents and we have to do all the things. [points to overachieving husband] 

Back in my day we pulled up to an alley down town Indy, sat on the top of a mini van and watched fireworks and we liked it. WE HAD TO LIKE IT. We didn't need parades and full days planned around spoiling children...... they have NO idea how lucky they are. 

AN ALLEY.

DOWNTOWN.

ON A MINI VAN.

WITH NO SNACKS.

FEEL ALL THE FEELINGS FOR ME.

#entitled

#millennial 

#merica



0 comments

Post a Comment