Saturday, October 4, 2014

One Week Postpartum.

I worked really hard on my body during pregnancy in the hopes that recovery would be fast and I would be able to bounce back faster. I have stuck to a VERY strict clean diet since I had him, and though the bloating is still there (our uterus is 11 times the size it was pre-pregnancy and takes 3-4 weeks to back to it's normal size and weight) I am feeling great.

I am back in my pre-pregnancy jeans. and a few pounds away from my wedding weight :) 

I have three goal weights in mind and I feel like when trying to get back in shape having mini goals instead of one big one is more attainable. 

Wedding Weight is the first goal... if you couldn't tell.

Though I cannot workout for 5 more weeks, I am going to work on myself in the kitchen until then!


This week Mr. Man had his first 'real' bath... and he was a fan, at least until it was over :) How stinking cute is he??




0 comments

Post a Comment